This article describes all charging scenarios that might occur during App use. This will let you understand more about the amount you have been charged.
Last Update vor einem Jahr
Normal ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles recurring charges
You pay recurring charges for the ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles subscription via Shopify App charges. We do not have any special charging model except the one that’s officially allowed and supported by Shopify.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles offers a Free plan, therefore the billing cycle starts only when you start using a paid plan.
- ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles billing cycle works independently from the Shopify billing cycle.
- The ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles billing cycle is fixed to 30 days, 1 year.
Downgrading the plan
- Shopify doesn’t create a recurring charge for free plans in general.
- If you downgrade to the Free plan, the current recurring charge will be canceled and Shopify will NOT credit back the prorated fee to you as described in the previous sections.
Uninstalling/ Reinstalling ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles
- When you uninstall the app, your recurring charge will be canceled and you won’t be charged for following App billing cycles.
- But you will still need to pay for the cycle that has been started before you uninstall the app. This is regardless of whether you uninstall the app before or after Shopify’s billing cycle ends.
- You will have to pay for the full 30 days even if you uninstall the app before that. This is Shopify policy, not the ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles app. If you feel it’s unfair, please contact us. We will ask Shopify to issue a refund for the “unfinished” billing cycle of ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles.
- When you reinstall the app, Shopify will create a new ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles billing cycle.
- If you reinstall the app within the same billing cycle, the newly created billing cycle will have the same ending date as the one that has been canceled during app uninstallation.
Closing/ Reopening your store
Closing your store
- The ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles remains installed on your store once it is closed, but its recurring application charge is canceled.
- However, you will be responsible for paying for the cycle that began before the store closed.
Reopening your store
Reopening before ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles app billing cycle ends
- The ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles remains installed on your store once it is reopened, but its recurring application charge is canceled.
- After that, you will need to re-select the plan to create a new billing cycle.
Reopening after ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles billing cycle ends
- If you reopen the store after your previous app billing cycle has ended, you'll need to re-select the plan to start a new billing cycle.
Freezing/ Unfreezing your store
Freezing your store
- Your store will be frozen if you refuse to approve charges for Shopify more than 3 times.
- The ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles stays installed on your store once it is frozen, but its recurring application charge is canceled.
Unfreezing your store
Unfreezing before ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles billing cycle ends
- If you unfreeze your store before your last app billing cycle ends, you can resume using the app for the rest of the cycle, but you need to pay for the outstanding fees from it.
- You must also choose a new Shopify plan and approve the charge.
Unfreezing after ANSU Smart Upsell Bundles billing cycle ends
If you unfreeze your store after your last app billing cycle ends, you need to pay for the outstanding fees from it.
You also need to select a new Shopify plan and approve the charge.